THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 20 July 2009

Get Familiar with this...

Hey I'm back y'all! Yeah, yeah trying it with the American slang. As promised I'm blogging more often as I have a lot to say... OMG - flashback, just got back from Canary Wharf shopping center, walked into Ted Baker and I was mesmerized by this chick's hair, I soooo have to do it like that! Once I get the hair did tomorrow it will be on display for all to see!

Anyway back to the seriousness of the blog...I am in such need of another holiday but this time on the beach for real. Had enough of the city breaks, Rome and Paris which I did enjoy but the beach is calling me! Off to Portugal in August for my other half's b'day which will be absolutely nice, ooh can't wait!

Once again the randomness kicking in, remember I said I will be continuing my quests from the previous months?? Well let me start with my birthday I turned quater of a century. WOW how exciting!! To be honest I really wasn't bothered. Didn't want to make a big deal of however, I my good friends treated me to a shopping spree which really brought my spirits up. Those who know me know I LOVE TO SHOP! Can you believe they had the cheek to blindfold me in Bond Street H&M to Selfridges, ain't gonna lie it was frightening but I was overall happy :)

Skipping to July, I went to the wonderful WIRELESS festival! To be honest, all I cared about was Q-Tip, even though he was better in Paris plus the crowd @ Wireless were teenyboppers so they knew nothing about him, all they knew was Kanye West - blah!

Seen Kanye West at the O2 and he was fantastic and wait for it...the Wireless afterparty hosted by Reggie Yates was off the hook! Good Lord, it was absolutely surreal. My girls and I of course rubbing shoulders with Kanye, Young Jeezy, Mr. Hudson, Shingai from the Noisettes (so have to see them again) and of course I met Mr Abstract himself Q-Tip! I will never forget that moment, I have the upmost respect for this man and I had to say him how much I appreciated him and how much of an influence he is to me, maaayne I was going on and on.

He replied 'Aww thank you', so humble... :) Bless his cotton socks, his DJ set was good as well. Talking of DJ's, Reggie Yates was fantastic, for God sake why so short? His set is the music I love to hear! GHANA represent, EEEY! The 'Ol Skool' is my obsession, it speaks to me. Wow... what a night it was!

Just a taster track for you to enjoy by Young Jeezy, 'Go Crazy' really summed up my weekend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtleR4veJCM&feature=related

On a real to end on this note, get familiar with this - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiAbFJT2WsQ

ENJOY! Blog ya later!

0 comments: