THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 12 August 2009

The mini journey of... FRUSTRATION

Yep, I'm there... Frustration mode. I don't have it so bad but you have good days and bad days. I'm trying to network my a** out there to get my face, name and profile out there. I do expect some downfalls, flops, longness, time-wasters and users. However, when the success arrives I will probably forget about these frustrating times. I really enjoy meeting people and talking to them I just need somebody totally understand where I coming from. I see a lot of young people who have no sense of trust, hope or control of their future. Although the government try to convince or promise this and the other but too many have been broken. Or shall we say they don't meet realsitic expectations. Even the work I intend to do I hope that people become inspired and determined to build on a better future for their lives.

To be honest, where I live is not the ideal place however, I make sure that the knowledge and skills I have, I'd want to pass onto the generation younger than me. Yes...I know I'm still young and still learning but I think it's so beneficial when they have a peer or just empathises with their situations I think younger people would be understood more often. This is the reason why I want my message out there for people to hear my calling, what I'm embarking will open doors for young talented people. Also, just showing there is enough opporrtunity in the world can help narrow-minded people expand their horizons.

Some people that live in my estate can't leave the place or step out of E.9 because they fear they'll get "shanked" as that what they called being stabbed or, "can't step to next man's yard". I may sound old but that language is appauling!


This is what frustrates me too, the language/dialect barrier can create people at worlds apart where it shouldn't have to be like that. Not all young people are ASBO's, scary, dumb - a lot are actually intelligent and ambitious I wish more of this was exposed in the media rather than the ASBO rubbish that seems to scare the average old lady. Even I get judged myself - without speaking! One old lady had the audacity to think I was going to steal from her so he clutched onto her bag HARRRD! Take note - I was dressed appropriately. Do I look like I could terrorise somebody? Secondly I couldn't even hurt a fly! Really annoyed me but what else can I do? Hot her up - not a good option.
Do I sound like I'm ranting? Ain't even going to lie, a lot of things I've seen can get frustrating and distract your sense of motivation especially when trying to pitch to people a fantastic idea. Can be quite mentally exhausting I tell ya. Can't wait till my ideas become a reality. As Cassie says "Gotta long way to go".

Blog ya later!
Peace.x

0 comments: