THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 4 October 2009

DRIVING IS A NIGHTMARE...Don't think like it anymore

Had to fuel this out in someway but I'm in such a reflective state right now that I'm starting to be a bit resentful. Resenting having my car. I know this is not a good look but everybody has bad days or nights right? I was meant to go celebrate a b'day with a friend amongst other friends at Abacus last night I probably missed out on one of the best nights out and I was really looking forward to it...

HOWEVER, my night was doomed by lack of parking. Yes, lack of parking. I was literally driving around the whole City of London borough for one hour. I REPEAT...1 HOUR! I'm still upset that I wasn't there celebrate and spoke to the b'day girl herself and she told me the night was a blast. I am sooooo gutted. All because I wanted to drive! Believe me driving is great, in your own space blah-de-blah, you're independent you don't have to worry about getting lifts from people. Then again, being too independent can backfire. I should've asked one of the girls if I could get in the car and that would've been a different situation. I would've been there!

I don't think I will drive for a while, it's wearing me out. I think I should take transport for a bit...

Oh no, my computer is about to be eaten alive! Gotta go...

0 comments: