THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 17 September 2009

BLUEEEEEY!

Ahh this boy... I tell ya. The UK serious need to watch out. I am definitely a girl's girl all for my sisters 'n all but, it's been a while that the UK have seen a black/mixed raced young male create waves and a buzz in the music circuit. Bluey Robinson is the name the young gentleman goes by... and thats a name I think will stick to mind.

Bluey performed about 5 songs at the Hoxton Bar and Kitcthen last night, funny I went on my own. I hardly do this but to be honest it has it's benefits, I'm quite sociable so I got chatting to a couple of folks there. Actually couldn't be asked to go with anyone, sometimes people are long so I just go and do my own thing. It was such a good turnout, totally packed the place out, saw a few industry folks in there. Even a bunch of lasses came from Hastings to see him. Dedication or what?



Currently looked after Next Selection - Ryan Leslie's company whos expanding his media mogul-self in the UK. His last track for the night was the MJ classic 'Rock With You' which he did justice by with his smooth moves. Seems like a humble guy, with a good head on his shoulders and pretty much enjoys what he does. He has a mad following, various videos on YouTube where he performs around NYC (including the train platforms there) good ploy right?

When I found he wasn't signed I was... 'WTF! A&R's hurry up, whats with the longness?' But you know how the game goes... HOWEVER, I have a feeling I know who'll sign him... I'll wait in time to reveal just whom to confirm I was right. An A&R said to me he has someone up his sleeve but wanted to keep it a surprise. We'll see :)

Please enjoy his debut single 'I Know' on video (good quality right? ) BIG track and very touching live-o. Released on 28th September.

GO GET IT, SUPPORT UK TALENT!

0 comments: