THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 19 September 2009

GHANA MUST NOT GO!

Heya peeps, just a quick one to end the day. I wanted to share with you a fantastic advert I saw this evening whilst watching the X Factor auditions. Cadbury's have made another 'Glass and a Half Full Productions' campaign. LOVES IT... Really and truly, it represents where I come from GHANA! I think it's about time different cultures were represented on our TV screens plus, the amount of Cocoa Ghana produces is to a great extent that farmers don't often see a penny. Who knows if some do or don't but the underlying messages it's saying to support Fairtrade.




Well I hope Fairtrade do as it says on the tin. I pretty much have a confident idea who the ad agency for this one is. Like the fact they are celebrating Ghana, is and widely known to produce fine African music in our culture. Looks like something I can consult for them if they continue to promote Ghanaian artists eh? I know quite a few!

Have a look! Don't let the tribal head or skank scare ya!

0 comments: