THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 22 January 2008

I JUST DON'T GET IT!!

I just don't get it. Seriously, what is up with people picking their nose in public?? I don't think I'm being observant but to be honest I don't to be pressing that bell where I know where that person's hands have been. Hate to bring sexism to it but men are the worse. Yes thats right varies from scratching their groin area, backside then they have the nerve to touch the pole you want to place your hands to gain your balance. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! I'm so OCD at the moment I had to purchase hygienic hand-gel that minute I got off the bus, just stormed off to Boots. Shame on you Michael Keaton (use to play Batman).



However, ladies I must admit. Some of you are a disgrace. Yes, I spot you, the ones who don't wash their hands as soon as you come out of the cubicle, yeah you... You don't go anywhere near the sink... such a shame. Thats why the sink is there, USE IT! You should see the killer looks I give you... You would feel very small, like the small germ you've passed onto the door handle. Though it is really a shame that some women feel no embarrassment at all. Yeah, bet you don't wash your hands don't you?? Yeah, I've seen you. Beware (to those that wash their hands PROPERLY) always get tissue and apply it on the door handle, then chuck it away when your hands are free from non-automatic doors.



Words of advice; Chicks, it's not alright to be unclean, men find that disgusting trust me. There's nothing attractive about an unclean girl. Even fingernails with the polish coming off, guys notice these little things, very....... minging. From the minute a guy friend pointed it out to me (during Uni of course, and he wasn't gay) I thought this is not happening again. Not a good look at all. Should of seen the look of shame on my face, hilarious!

Aghhhh... I just don't get it. You would expect it from kids, but not full grown competent adults.
Tut!

0 comments: