THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 27 January 2008

WHY CAN'T CERTAIN PEOPLE DANCE??

I think you will agree with me on this one. Don't you find it annoying when you're in a bar or club and some dumb idiot tried to dance your way, and they're not even dancing properly. To be precise, they don't dance to the actual beat. To be honest, I don't find it funny anymore, it's beyond ridiculousness! To those who can't dance, just listen out for the beat, it really isn't hard.

I remember watching a Nelly Furtado interview when she released her 'Loose' album. She couldn't bussa' move at all, it actually took a producer to teach her how to move. Can you
believe it? Timbaland was put off by her off-key moves while she was recording in the vocal booth, it ruined his concentration, how funny is that? Ahh poor thing, well she's getting there.

Y'see if N
elly Furtado can do it, anyone can. No wonder why she's moving sooooo hard in her videos now, she telling the world, "I'm a bad-ass dancer, couldn't do it before but look at me now." But honey, the blonde hair has gotta be rinsed out, I'm not feeling it at all. Her black mane, makes her look more stunning plus the blonde doesn't look natural on her at all. Back to Black, and that applies to Amy Wino as well, she looks f******* hideous! She's another talent who is a vocal legend but is a hopeless mover. Seen Amy perform at Shepherd's Bush, and she was drunk again the usual, and she could dance to her stuff at all. She was swaying out of beat.

Mariah Carey.... another very talented lady but once again the woman can't move. Thats why she's always prancing around in her videos. At least learn a little routine, y'nuh a little 2-step. I really wonder why people who are very talented to singing to the rhythm, but can't move to the rhythm. I find it so weird.

But for real, back to the subject of being in the club on the dancefloor, it's absolutely hideous that you see certain individuals winding their groin area or try to shake something when they obviously don't know how to do it. What I advise people should do is really, practice in front of a full view mirror at home. I use to that... when I was MUCH younger. Even at one point I couldn't do the snake but bwoy I'm totally a pro at it! Think of how dancers get so good, every minute their moving their joints, to a certain degree it can get annoying. STOP BLOODY SHOWING OFF!! We know you can dance already, I can too. I just can just about 'body-pop', lol.

Seriously, to all those who can't move, erm... maybe you should purchase a salsa video or in fact, go to dance classes. Or just practice in front of your mirror so much more cheaper!

0 comments: