THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 27 January 2008

RHIANNA'S NEW LOOK!!!


Wow!! I am totally impressed with this new hairdo Rhianna is sporting. She's definitely not afraid to think out of the box with her sexy edgy image. I am soooo loving it. Makes her look very mature, then again a lot of 19 year olds look very mature for their age these days. Must be the chicken they're eating or something, lol.

Had a feeling this girl would break out of the typical pretty sweet long-haired girl look. I understand that long hair is the ultimate crown, believe me I know what it feels like to see all that hair chopped off in the hairsalon's floor. But when you see your face, in that fantastic short hair beauty really shines through when your features are exposed. Who knows, Rhianna may go bald and do a Grace Jones, lol. Girl keep working it with your stunning self! I can see this style being a favourite for top crops this Summer. Rhianna a trendsetter... once again.

0 comments: